Ms. Adler is a recent graduate from the University of Colorado-Boulder with a focus in GIS applications and Public Health. She has unique experience across international development, non-profit management, and mapping techniques.
Her unique profile of onsite grassroots work and non-profit experience in the US and internationally demonstrates a forth-coming perspective in medical geography and cross-cultural competency.
- Moore Farms Botanical Garden, GIS Intern
- GlobeMed at CU Boulder, External President
- GlobeMed at CU Boulder, GROW Coordinator
- Himalayan HealthCare, Team Leader and Lead Investigator
Ms. Adler has more than 2 years of experience collaborating with Dr. Cain researching and conducting tailored Cross-Cultural Toolkit Trainings. She utilized cross-cultural comparisons to maximize student experiences, strengthen international partnerships, and enhance community collaboration in remote lower-caste regions of Nepal.
She has 2 years of academic and work experience creating data visualizations and online GIS maps for clients in South Carolina and Colorado. She was awarded as a 'Woman That Makes a Difference" Award on the CU campus and won third place prize for the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing competition.
- B.A. in Ecology and Geography from the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Focus in GIS, Medical Geography, and Public Health topics