Global Business Certificate
Companies doing business internationally often face intercultural challenges in the midst of their day-to-day business interactions. Cultural misunderstandings can be costly both financially and relationally.
The RWS Global Business Certificate can be customized to the particular country and situation.
Unique elements of the RWS Global Business Certificate:
- It is built upon a successful intercultural training program that moves participants from awareness to competency and provides a proprietary “tool kit” for them to use throughout their experience abroad.
- It includes the CCAI – a nationally-used measure that lets individuals know where they might need special awareness training – and the online program is customized to each individual’s needs.
- It is a country-specific program that makes it directly relevant to each destination.
- It includes a special component of social interaction so participants will interact appropriately abroad.
- It is an active program that includes monitored peer discussions. Participants will learn from each other as well as learning from the exercises, which satisfies the best pedagogical techniques.
Outcomes of the program:
- Employees will enhance their work success and intercultural social interactions by increasing their adaptability to other cultures.
- Companies will have reduced liability and increased profitability because of the specific intercultural preparation of their employees.
- Quantitative Measures - Basement measurements of liability costs/occurrences, academic performance, retention rates (vs. Drop out)
- Qualitative Measures – Student evaluations (see examples)