Intercultural Competence Training Certificate
More than just a training program, Real World Solutions utilizes a proven process of comprehensive skills development to help you move from cultural awareness to cultural competence. The Intercultural Training Certificate embodies RWS general cultural competence training, including the cornerstone of our RWS toolkit and can be customized by cultural situation, industry and organization.
Unique elements of the RWS Intercultural Training Certificate:
- It is built upon proven and successful intercultural training program that moves participants from basic awareness to cultural competency and provides a proprietary “tool kit” for them to use throughout their intercultural experiences both in the US and abroad.
- It provides a proprietary "tool kit" for participants to use throughout their intercultural experiences both in the US and abroad.
- It includes the CCAI – a nationally-used measure that lets individuals know where they might need special awareness training.
- It also includes a country-specific program that makes it directly relevant to each destination.
Outcomes of the program:
- Participants will enhance their work success and intercultural social interactions by increasing their adaptability to other cultures.
- Organizations will have reduced liability and increased profitability because of the specific intercultural preparation of their employees.
- Quantitative Measures - Basement measurements of liability costs/occurrences, academic performance, retention rates (vs. Drop out)
- Qualitative Measures – Student evaluations (see examples)